Don’t heart shaped breakfast tartlets just look that much more pretty and cute? Sometimes I like to do crazy things like this, is that really that crazy? I love food, and I love to share food, especially when its delicious. These tartlets (in my opinion) are perfect not just for special occasions, but just for those mornings when you want to show those you love how much you appreciate them. Or maybe just for a bit of fun? But seriously, this is so tasty, even if you put it in a regular tart tin it would be very much appreciated by your taste buds 😀
Preparation time: 15-30 min.
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup soaked dates
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Squeeze of lemon juice to taste
- Splash of cold water
- 1/3 cup (vegan) yoghurt
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 small banana
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Fresh fruit to top (optional)
- Grease two small tart tins (heart-shaped if you have it).
- In a food processor blitz together the oats, coconut, dates, chia, cinnamon, lemon and water, until the it is of corse consistency and sticks together.
- Distribute across the two tart tins pressing it all the way up the sides.
- For the raspberry smoothie blend the raspberries, banana and milk.
- Fill each tartlet half with yoghurt and half with smoothie, swirl together and top with fruit and some shredded coconut if you like.
Enjoy!! Let me know what you think ❤